Sunday, June 8, 2008

Ron the Magician


Friday night as I stood around waiting for the boyfriend to conquer the men's room line, I saw a magician walking up to various folks in the crowd performing silly tricks using LED lights and occasionally creating small puffs of fire. This is Ron. I saw Ron again on Sunday while I was wandering between stages, this time onstage in the Magical Playground. His magic show has a great deal of community involvement and really seemed to keep the audience amused if not entranced, kids and adults alike.

1 comment:

ron said...

thank you!! I really enjoyed my time there..
thank you to all the children who "helped" me to create magical
moments though out my show!
the stage crew, vendors,performers
were all fabulous!
Earthchild did an amazing job coordinating this event!!
Ron the magician
sonomamagic@yahoo.com